Hotel- Piano Performer
|Location:||Mount Rainier National Park, WA|
|Salary Range:||$24.00 /hr.|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
Do you want to work at the tallest volcano in the lower 48? The 5th highest peak in the continental United States? The 5th national park in the United States? A place recognized around the world for the incredible fields of wildflowers below numerous glaciers? Do you have what it takes to help us provide great guest service in this beautiful national park?
Join the Rainier Guest Services team at Mount Rainier National Park. If you have the skills and passion for national park work we would love to talk to YOU!
Performer provides musical entertainment on piano for guests and visitors at Paradise Inn. This is a solo position, not part of a band.
Seasonal position is from May to October.
Memorize musical selections or be able to follow musical notation
Competently and professionally play songs on piano in the lobby of Paradise Inn during hours determined by management
Interact with guests in a positive and friendly manner
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- Able to comfortably play piano in front of an audience with a high degree of competency
- Normal interpersonal and communication skills
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Move about to accomplish tasks, particularly movements from place to place within the unit.Bend, lift, carry, extend arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Typically only occasional lifting (wooden piano bench)
- Able to sit for extended periods and to climb steps occasionally
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of guests and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly to be understood by same in English
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties
- Piano, piano bench, sheet music
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.