Accounting - Clerk
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
Do you want to work at the tallest volcano in the lower 48? The 5th highest peak in the continental United States? The 5th national park in the United States? A place recognized around the world for the incredible fields of wildflowers below numerous glaciers? Do you have what it takes to help us provide great guest service in this beautiful national park?
Join the Rainier Guest Services team at Mount Rainier National Park. If you have the skills and passion for national park work we would love to talk to YOU!
The Accounting Clerk compiles retail transfers for transmittal to the corporate office. Reviews packing slips from warehouse retail and verifies invoices, codes, and submits to supervisor.
This is a seasonal position from April to October.
Communicate with Retail Managers and other supervisors when necessary in regard to any incongruities in the individual reports
Researches retail vender statements
Process condemned product and updates report spreadsheet to transmit to corporate office
Retrieves and organizes all retail invoices and transfers any paperwork that is specifically requested by corporate
Process month end inventory reports
Performs such other related duties as directed or required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent required; secondary education is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative position required
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must be service and safety oriented.
- Must possess a sense of awareness, timelines, urgency, common sense, and have a very strong attention to detail
- Computer experience with Windows operating system, MS Office software, and Visual one Property Management (preferred).
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Lift, carry, and push up to10 lbs. frequently, 20 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to sit for long periods up to two hour stretches. Perform repetitive motions like bending, grasping, and typing.
- Read and write work-related documents in English
- Constantly communicate and receive written and verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment
- Typical office equipment (computer, multi-line phone system, fax, copier, scanner, among others).
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used: goggles and gloves
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.